Senior Operations Officer
Minimum required skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in Agency Operations (Dubai & Sharjah)
- Experience dealing with the MOEI, TDRA, Dubai Trade (Mirsal 2 system)
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Fluency in English. Arabic is a plus
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare documentation & arrange for vessel clearance, visas and cargo clearance required for Port, Immigration & Customs.
- Open job files immediately upon receipt of appointment/request from principals.
- Maintain accurate documentation and records of services and operations performed for vessel customers in relevant job files.
- Liaise with ports prior to vessel arrival, to make necessary arrangements for berthing also prepare all necessary vessel documentation and pre-arrival information.
- Attend vessels at berth for cargo operations and visit as necessary for documentation.
- Attend Immigration for offshore/crew clearance & customs for custom clearance.
- Receives & responds to email, fax and Telephone calls from vessels & customers.
- Update job files with the details of services provided to clients and submitting it to branch manager prior handing over to accounts for invoicing.
- Arrange timely and efficient supply of Spares, stores & services to vessel.
- Maintaining customer wise inventory for spares and arranges onward delivery as per instructions.
- Conduct operational duties in Dubai Branch or any other branch as required.
- Perform additional tasks directed by Operations Manager.
Please Email your to CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying “GNPM/CR/21/09- Senior Operations Officer” in the subject.