Operations manager/Business development – Agencies
Qualifications / Requirements
- Fluency in English
- A degree or equivalent qualification is recommended
- Work experience in Freight Forwarding/Shipping/Logistics/Maritime industry would be an added advantage
- excellent communication both verbal and written English, and IT skills.
- strong problem-solving and creative skills.
- Candidate must possess right working attitude and positive thinking. Should be self motivated.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in the similar industry
- Must hold driving license
Job Responsibilities (But not are limited to the following)
- Responsible for market & competitor information and render products /services accordingly.
- Identifying new opportunities for the company in UAE and abroad. Lead development to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming email / phone sales enquiries in time. Make cost calculations, provide customers with quotations and take necessary action/ follow up to close the sales.
- Collect market intelligence on crew boat services, offshore vessels, Sales of Marine Products & Shipping Services. Gathering market and customer information to support sales planning.
- Monitor sales performances and take the necessary actions to improve the same.
- Building new clients/business for products/services and maximizing customer potential in designated regions. Travel to visit potential clients.
- Negotiate tenders and contract terms to meet both client and company needs. Prepare & complete tender documents to submit bids.
- Recording sales and order information into a system.
- Developing and growing long-term relationships with customers; managing and interpreting customer requirements. Speak with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs and address if any complaints.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs;
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, exhibitions, events, demonstrations conferences and other marketing events;
- Analyzing costs and sales and coordinating sales projects;
- Providing reports to management on sales and attending team meetings.
Please send your CV to email@example.com by specifying the ‘JOB CODE’ and ‘JOB POSITION TITLE’ in the Subject